Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Participation in the Take A Parking Holiday Giveaway – Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PARTICIPATION IN THIS GIVEAWAY CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS.
1. Eligibility: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. To be eligible to participate in the Colonial Parking® Parking Holiday Giveaway (“Giveaway”) you must be a resident of or employed in the District of Columbia, Maryland or Virginia who is 18 years old or older. Employees and representatives of Colonial Parking, its agents, and their immediate family members (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate or win. Sponsor, as defined below, reserves the right to verify eligibility and to adjudicate on any dispute at any time.
Corporate Entrants – If you are entering the Giveaway on behalf of your employer, these terms are binding on you, individually, and/or your company. If you are acting within the scope of your employment, as an employee, contractor, or agent of another party, you warrant that such party has full knowledge of your actions and has consent thereto. You further warrant that your actions do not violate your employer or company’s policies and procedures.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Giveaway is Colonial Parking, located at 1050 Thomas Jefferson St. NW Suite 100, Washington, DC 20007 (“Sponsor”).
NOTE: This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not Facebook. Any claims, complaints, and concerns should be directed to Sponsor.
3. Term: The Giveaway opens at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on December 2, 2013 and ends at 12:00 a.m. ET on December 31, 2013 (“Giveaway Term”).
4. How to Enter: To enter, visit Sponsor’s page located at http://woobox.com/jx4e8w (“Giveaway Page”), “Like” the page if you have not already, access the Giveaway application and then complete the entry form with the requested information, including your first and last name, birthdate, email address, telephone number and state of residence or employment. Eligible persons may receive one entry via this method. Eligible persons may earn up to additional entries by referring their Facebook and Twitter friends to the Giveaway Page through the defined process.
5. Prize: One winner will be randomly selected on or about January 5, 2014 to receive thirty (30) days of free parking in a Colonial Parking garage located within the District of Columbia, Maryland or Virginia (“Prize”). Approximate Retail Value of Prize: $100-$600. Any and all taxes, fees, costs or other expenses associated with the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. In the event that the contemplated Prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. Potential winners will be notified by email. If the Prize or Prize notification is ignored or returned as undeliverable, Sponsor has no obligation to continue to attempt to award the Prize or to further notify the potential winner. In such an instance, Sponsor may, however, select an alternative potential winner from all eligible entrants. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
6. Conduct: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions may result in disqualification from the Giveaway. Entrants further agree to comply with and be bound by decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the operation of the Giveaway, the Giveaway Page or Sponsor’s web site; (b) violating these Terms & Conditions; (c) violating the conditions of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any of Sponsor’s property or services; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
7. General Conditions: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants: (a) agree, to the fullest extent of the law, to release and hold harmless Facebook, Inc., Sponsor, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Giveaway (including but not limited to the receipt, use or misuse of the Prize or any component thereof), and (b) grant to Sponsor the right to use and publish their proper name, state of residence, statements, photograph, voice and/or likeness for any advertising and promotional purposes relating to the Giveaway, in any media now known or hereafter devised, without further notice, compensation, consideration, review or consent and without regard to moral rights, except where prohibited by law.
Sponsor may require the potential winner to sign a Declaration, Liability and Publicity Release, where lawful. If such a document is required, Sponsor will include it in the notification email that puts the potential winner on notice that they have been selected to receive the Prize. The potential winner must execute this Release within the time period stated in the email or the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may select an alternative winner from the eligible entrants.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for the following: (a) technical malfunctions that may occur; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway, or any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of purchases and/or invoices in connection with the Giveaway; (c) any injury or damage to participants related to or resulting from participating in this Giveaway or any use of any Prize awarded. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including because of, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, with or without notice.
8. Privacy: By participating in the Giveaway, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes of administering this Giveaway.
9. Governing Law: The Giveaway is governed and interpreted by the laws of the District of Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s list, please contact Sponsor at email@example.com on or before January 15, 2014.